• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy - 4 Speed Housing -71 or prior

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Grabber Blue w/Argent stripes. Original 2V 351C Auto, Tilt, rear defog, Black Comfortweave Interior. Under restoration. Original colors, 4V 351C, 4-Speed, Spoilers, Magnums, Ram Air. All Ford parts.
Looking for a good deal on a 4-speed Housing for a 71, Prefer the RUG AV1 or RUG AW1 tagged case, but others are worth the look.

I have a very fresh 72 Tranny I can trade for someone needing the 72/73 D2AR casting.

I am open to a bare case, a box of parts with a case, or a complete tranny depending on what you may have.  Must be the wide ear model and no cracks or needed repairs to the case.

PM Me if you have some stuff for me!  Willing to trade some original parts too.  Air Cleaners, doors, AC compressors, tremec 5 speed. Ask about other stuff.

kcmash

Talked to Dan today.  Quite a knowledgeable fellow.  I guess he is running short on cases and could use a new foundry if anyone wants to hook him up.  He lost the contact with his old foundry that was casting cases for him.

Still open to purchase if any of you have a deal on one.

kcmash

Back