• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 351 Cleveland 2 Barrel Head Headers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerQuest

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Fastback
Looking for a set of headers for a Ford 351 Cleveland 2 barrel heads. 4 barrel head headers will not work, 302, 351windsor, 351M-Modified 400,390, 428, 429 or 460 motors will not work. If your headers are not specifically for a Ford 351 Cleveland 2 barrel heads motor do not contact me. If they are made for a 351 Cleveland 2 barrel heads and will fit a 1973 Mustang please contact me. Looking for either long tube or shorty headers. Do not contact me if you are not ready to sell them immediately.

I have a pair of hedman longtubes I might be willing to part with. They were removed from my 73 fastback a few weeks ago. I am up in Ponca. They are painted with high temp header paint. Also I have an edelbrock rpm air gap intake that I might sell as well.

I have a pair of hedman longtubes I might be willing to part with. They were removed from my 73 fastback a few weeks ago. I am up in Ponca. They are painted with high temp header paint. Also I have an edelbrock rpm air gap intake that I might sell as well.
Nice to find someone close to my location. Let me know the price you have in mind for the headers and maybe we can get together on them, ty for your response.

Back