• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted 351c shortblock

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikleins29

Reaction score
My Car
71 fastback 351cleveland 4 speed
I need a good short block I can just throw my heads and stuff in and go or a good 4 bolt rebuild able pm me with what you have need asap

Joe at Danbury Competition Engines is a good source for Clevelands. He's in CT though, you'd have to pick it up there. And know exactly what you want when you call. He's accustomed to working with race teams.

Guys,

I have a fresh 2 bolt mains, .020 bore short block and 4v closed chamber heads, completed by Joe @ Danbury Competition for sale in NJ.

These parts are ready to go for a reasonable price.

If anyone is interested, PM me for info

No,

Not for this car. I just used a warmed over truck 460 in my Mach 1.

I have a 30 Model A with a Cleveland that Joe "warmed up" a couple years ago. He is a exceptional Ford guy and a true man of his word !!! And if he says it will be done in 2 weeks, it is unlike many other engine guys!!! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks, Jay

Back