• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted steering wheel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nige

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1

Hi All 

Wanted

Original black steering wheel 

and

cigarette lighter push in bit only 

Thanks Nige

Hi All 

Wanted

and

Thanks Nige
I will have a cig lighter i am listing on Ebay  soon as i got brand new coming
Hi how much you asking have you picture please.

Nige, now that our cars are approaching the 50 year old threshold, finding used steering wheels in decent shape is a tough find.  Destructive UV rays and normal wear and tear have even taken their toll on the best kept Garage Queens!  If your even able to find a rare NOS wheel they are often priced like a precious metal.

There are usually some on E bay, although most of those have stress cracks and pieces missing from the wheel rim. Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike @ Motorcity Mustang  have parts cars and may have some nice used ones looking for a new home.

Don also sells a new black two spoke repo wheel that he was instrumental in bringing  to market. (Means a repo part that will actually fit and is functionally correct)!

And...it looks like Pegleg has you covered on the lighter.

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=3354        ****Also Free Shippping****   :)

Hi All 

Wanted

and

Thanks Nige
I will have a cig lighter i am listing on Ebay  soon as i got brand new coming
Hi how much you asking have you picture please.
Will post a pic nect time i go up garage. I want a tenner for it plus postage. Your UK right?

Nige, now that our cars are approaching the 50 year old threshold, finding used steering wheels in decent shape is a tough find.  Destructive UV rays and normal wear and tear have even taken their toll on the best kept Garage Queens!  If your even able to find a rare NOS wheel they are often priced like a precious metal.

There are usually some on E bay, although most of those have stress cracks and pieces missing from the wheel rim. Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike @ Motorcity Mustang  have parts cars and may have some nice used ones looking for a new home.

Don also sells a new black two spoke repo wheel that he was instrumental in bringing  to market. (Means a repo part that will actually fit and is functionally correct)!

And...it looks like Pegleg has you covered on the lighter.

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=3354        ****Also Free Shippping****   :)
Hi Steve thanks for the info Nige

Back