Weekly Fun Question - Test Your 71-73 Mustang Knowledge

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1
1973 Mach 1
1973 Grande
1989 LX 5.0L
2003 Mercury Marauder
2015 Lincoln MKT
Good Day All,

As a "refresher", please note that this is the "Weekly Fun Question" for bragging rights and a nice icon for the person who submits the first correct response via PM to me and "Rocketfoot." It is NOT the "Periodic Award Fun Question."

Again, instead of posting your response to the question please forward your response to "Rocketfoot" and me.

The question this week is:

Please name the U.S. assembly plants for the 1971- 1973 Mustangs.

I will announce the "winner" on this thread on Monday evening.

Good Luck!

BT

For a second straight week, TNFASTBK has been the first to respond with the correct response to the "Weekly Fun Question."

TNFASTBACK response identified Dearborn, Michigan; San Jose, California; and Metuchen, New Jersey as the locations where the '71 - '73 Mustangs were assembled in the U.S.

For his timely and correct response, TNFASTBK will receive yet ANOTHER nice icon - - GREAT job!!

As an added note, the assembly plant information is identified on the vehicle warranty plate as the second digit. Dearborn is identified as an "F", San Jose is identified as an "R", and Metuchen is identified as a "T."

NOTE: The "Weekly Fun Question" is posted every Saturday at approximately 7:00 P.M. (CST).

You did GOOD TNFASTBK!

BT

Congrats! Your award has been applied to your post profile!

Back