Weirdest sportsroof body mod ever?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of cool but i don't like the wheel Flares, kind of looks like left over Beatle fenders.

The bumber and grill are real cool until you get to the hunk of fiber glass in front of the wheels

Still some one did some nice custom work

That red Mustang was built by EDDIE PAUL. It was built for a movie, I believe a kids movie. The build photos can be found in EDDIES PAULS CUSTOM BODYWORK HANDBOOK. Eddie paul builds alot of custom cars/truck and bikes and does alot of stuff for hollywood movies. He also built vin diesels GTO,that was in the movie XXX.

That red Mustang was built by EDDIE PAUL. It was built for a movie, I believe a kids movie. The build photos can be found in EDDIES PAULS CUSTOM BODYWORK HANDBOOK. Eddie paul builds alot of custom cars/truck and bikes and does alot of stuff for hollywood movies. He also built vin diesels GTO,that was in the movie XXX.
Well thanks a lot! I´ve had that pic on my computer for years. Personally I think he did a great job, it´s just not to my taste.

It somewhat reminds me of that Corvette in that cheesy teen movie "Corvette Summer".

Good detective work! Led me to these 2 pics:

2753239077_1a9c53b1cf_o.jpg

2754068620_c9495d6433_o.jpg

Back