What is your all-time favorite "show-stopper"?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are just too many songs for an audiophile to choose only one. Depends on the mood and ambiance.

AC/DC Live wire.

Well if you're lookin' for trouble

I'm the man to see

If you're lookin' for satisfaction

I'm satisfaction guaranteed

I'm as cool as a body on ice

Hotter than a rollin' dice

Send you to heaven

Take you to hell

I ain't foolin'

Can't you tell

Never a truer statement in Rock a personal self description of Bonn Scott.

MotorHead Overkill everytime I hear it or Bomber but that 1 sort of leaves you begging for more

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Luke really like your taste with that one, it was on my original list and Kit asked about the absolute favourite and was still deciding between Live Wire and Sin City. Good Ol' Bon at his best, often wondered what AC/DC would have been like or even kept going if he was still alive. Not only a terrific song writer and singer, but a bloody unbelievably funny bloke. Not taking anything away from Brian Johnson, but he definitely got handed the easiest big break any singer could wish for. I mean they finally cracked it big and selling out huge gigs in the U.S. Then Bon dies, but at least they kept going and Brian's done a brilliant job, but for most Aussies who were around when AC/DC were in there infancy, Bon was as big a part of AC/DC as what Angus was and still is. I still remember being a really young fella when we were still living out in the middle of nowhere and my uncles all getting excited on Sunday nights, just in case AC/DC were on Countdown (not like we had a choice of TV stations back then, as the ABC was all we had back then, lol) and when they were,it was a mad house, it was like God was on TV or something and when they weren't it was like there was some sort conspiracy for them not being on.

Back