What Screws Hold the 73 Power Window Bezel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 429 CJs: Grabber Lime, Grabber Blue, White, Dark Green Metallic (2), Pewter, Red Convertible 1972: Sprints (3), 1973: Pink Convertible (2)
A friend of mine in Sweden needs to find the screws that hold the drivers Power Window Bezel. He purchased a complete set of woodgrain Bezels for the 73 Mustang, but doesn't have the screws. I don't have any power window set ups left in my 38 71-73 Parts cars, so any help would be appreciated. Mike

A friend of mine in Sweden needs to find the screws that hold the drivers Power Window Bezel. He purchased a complete set of woodgrain Bezels for the 73 Mustang, but doesn't have the screws. I don't have any power window set ups left in my 38 71-73 Parts cars, so any help would be appreciated. Mike
I have a really poor electrical assembly drawing dated 2-11-72. I think it shows 3 "clips" being used. The "clip" seems to be a clip with threaded stud attached at 90 degrees. The clip seems attach to a hole stamped in the inner door "frame". The studs are then at 90 degrees to the door. The master switch then goes over the 3 studs and attach with 3 nuts with integral washers. The number for the clips are 383266-S2, the nuts are 34653-S36M. No cross for the clips in the AMK catalog. The clips may be similar to the "stud & retainer" in the 2010 AMK catalog on page 137, this is just a guess. The nuts cross to AMK P.N. B-12808 (page 54 in 2010 catalog). The stud part of the clip must be a 8-32 thread since that is what the nut is called out as being. I hope this helps some.

Chuck

Back