what would be your dream car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what car in the world would you live to own {Apart from your 71/73 mustang of course} Here is mine. Tom Daniels the Red Baron
hA.... BEFORE I answer... I just want to point out that chick in the first pic is about 75 years old now....:D:D:D

So first and always a 69 Mach I...then in the closet 67 -70 GTX or Roadrunner

Don't hate me but This is my style right here... If it was good enough for the king I know it's good enough for me

ep_pink_cadillac_in_the_elvis_car_museum_01.jpg
If you have 2 million to buy it... I can tell you where to find the EVIS Caddy.."mmomma's car"!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Either one of these would be fine

Either the ultimate Bondmobile w/ machine guns , bullit proof sheild , ejection seat and tire cutter,

goldfinger-aston-martin-db5-model.jpg

1-8_Aston_Martin_James_Bond_Diamond_Cars_front02.jpg

31066156-623x389.jpg

50286-james-bonds-aston-martin-car-sold-at-rm-auctions.jpg

OR

A super charged Cord 810 Roadster

1936-Cord-810-Convertible-Yellow-fvl-1.jpeg

1936Cord-810-b.jpg

I bought when I was 19. It was all I could think and talk about. I drove it today for the in a month. My chevy buddy and I went to a car show today. So with having him in the car I pounded the crap out it.Felt good when my friend who hasn't been in the car in years said ( this thing still gets with it ). My next dream car would be to have my Mach1 done like Fast Es 73 Mach1. A 2013 GT500 would be cool.

2011 knotts 001.jpg

I have been drawn to the old Mustangs since I was a kid. Probably 15-20 years ago, there was a Mustang Monthly issue with a 68 Shelby GT500KR. It was a dark blue with everything under the hood and everything underneath chromed. It was a beautiful car. I think I still have the magazine somewhere. That would be mine for sure.

I've always loved the f40GT.. but the Porsche Carrera GT makes some amazing noises.. It would be a tossup between the two

92-Ferrari_F40_GT_Brlnta_DV-07-RMM_01.jpg

silver-porsche-carrera-gt-back.jpg

1970 Mustang Boss 429...........Hands down my DREAM car. Been kicking the idea around of building a stroked 460 with Kaase Boss heads and dropping in the 71 :) Proabaly in the future when i can afford the heads. But i think it will happen.

If I went with a classic, it would have to be a Phantom.

Rolls-Royce-1935-Phantom-II-Coupe-00.jpg

If I went with a new car, the 2013 Corvette looks pretty sleek.

Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-concept.jpg

1970 Mustang Boss 429...........Hands down my DREAM car. Been kicking the idea around of building a stroked 460 with Kaase Boss heads and dropping in the 71 :) Proabaly in the future when i can afford the heads. But i think it will happen.
Yeah 15000 for heads is a little steep:-/

Yeah, Kaase Heads is where it's at. I was looking at a set of the 302 heads and they were $4,700.00

OUCH:s

Ever since I saw American Graffiti when I was 13 I've wanted a 32 Model A 5 window coupe, specifically this one:

32 coupe.jpg

These scenes are ones that I'll remember the rest of my life:

I always wanted to grow up to be John Milner, who owned the '32, played by Matt LeBlanc. Note the '55 driven by a young man new to the acting scene, Harrison Ford.

Ah, memories. :cool:

Doc

Ever since I saw American Graffiti when I was 13 I've wanted a 32 Model A 5 window coupe, specifically this one:

I always wanted to grow up to be John Milner, who owned the '32, played by Matt LeBlanc. Note the '55 driven by a young man new to the acting scene, Harrison Ford.

Ah, memories. :cool:

Doc
You must be thinking "Paul Le Mat," not "Matt LeBlanc" (the guy from 'Friends.'). Matt LeBlanc is my age, and was all of 6 when American Grafitti came out. ;) :D :D :D

You're absolutely correct, Eric! Every time I reread that post, the name kept looking suspect, but my little brain couldn't completely grasp the problem. :) Apologies to both Paul Le Matt AND Matt LeBlanc. :)

Doc

Back