Wheel show everyone, show what you got!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2012-04-03_21-23-57_385.jpg

These are boss motorsport 20x8 front and 20x10 rear. 275r30 front tires and 275r35 rear. Just the stock cut springs in front and 2" lowering blocks on rear w stock springs. .75 spacers spacers to move them out a bit. Need longer studs to work.

2012-04-03_21-25-48_245.jpg
Great! Just Great! Thanks for posting the pic of your wheels!!!!!!! I was perfectly content with the American Racing OutLaw wheels that were on my car! I was gonna to polish them up put new rubber on them and be happy!!! BUT NOOOOOO you had to post a picture of the best looking wheels I've seen! Now I gotta have them!!! Looked them up on ebay and like the one's with 17x8's and 18x9.5's figure I'll go with 275/40/18's and 245/45/17's. Tried calling him but evidently he doesnt open til 10:30 central time!!! THANKS!!!

Oh yeah almost forgot You got a sweet looking Stang. I love the lack of stripes and just the MACH 1 on the fenders!! Got anymore pic's?

Last edited by a moderator:
2ccndr4.jpg

American Racing Torque Thrust (Anthracite centers)

17x8 front 4 1/2 backspace

17x9 rear 5" Backspace

BFG G-force sport tires 225-45-17 front 255-40 17 rear

Factory front springs, 5 leaf 200 pound rate rear springs, standard eye

KYB shocks all around

Vintage Appliance wheels.

xc7xo9.jpg

906c11.jpg

I realized I have not updated my final result here...This photo is from the Motorstate Challenge. It was great cruising with this bunch of guys.
Nice wheels Jeff. Mind if I ask what they are?

Am I the last of the Cragar SS people? No wonder my kids lovingly call me Dino! :p
I have a set of the Cragars I'm going to put on one of my Machs. Currently running 15" dog dish & rings.

I realized I have not updated my final result here...This photo is from the Motorstate Challenge. It was great cruising with this bunch of guys.
Nice wheels Jeff. Mind if I ask what they are?
They are a replica of the 10th anniversary SVT Cobra wheels with offsets to fit the 94-04 Mustang. I only found 1 place to get them in 18" (since 17x9 will not fit on the front). Latemodelrestoration.com has them at a reasonable price.

My 72 Mach 1 Has Old School American Racing 200s "Daisy"
Those are some of my favorite wheels. I had a set on my GTO back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnums in 15x7 with BFG Radial TAs 245/60r15 all around

2jrrzk.jpg

Well seeing as how the ones in the pic seem to be the same distance from the fenders as mine on my sig pic, I think that 18 seems like a pretty good guess. If they were 19, the car would have to stand higher in the front than mine which doesn´t seem to be the case.

So I´d bet on 18. :)

Back