Where do these electrical connectors go ?????

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Pic Jeff ! It also answers some up coming questions I had !!!!

Ron, I don't think it matters to you.... but I don't think the device in the pic is hooked up correctly after studying the vacuum diagrams. It looks like it is just plugged into itself. I did find this on ebay and saved the pic in case I needed it. This small stuff is spendy to say the least.
Hey, that is pretty neat. I noticed that the solenoid in the pic was not hooked up.The way those systems operated was less than ideal. I have that green and black check valve in your picture from a 72 Mach 1 H code I bought for parts years ago. That was all that remained of the original emission set up. I am really glad our cars did not have the thermactor set up like some of the earlier Mustangs. Those cost thousands to replace for a concourse restoration.

Thanks, Ron

Awesome Pic Jeff ! It also answers some up coming questions I had !!!!

Ron, I don't think it matters to you.... but I don't think the device in the pic is hooked up correctly after studying the vacuum diagrams. It looks like it is just plugged into itself. I did find this on ebay and saved the pic in case I needed it. This small stuff is spendy to say the least.
Hey, that is pretty neat. I noticed that the solenoid in the pic was not hooked up.The way those systems operated was less than ideal. I have that green and black check valve in your picture from a 72 Mach 1 H code I bought for parts years ago. That was all that remained of the original emission set up. I am really glad our cars did not have the thermactor set up like some of the earlier Mustangs. Those cost thousands to replace for a concourse restoration.

Thanks, Ron
Al, I meant to ask if you have all the emission system parts installed on your car.

Ron

Ron,

Not yet. I hope to have the intake on sometime this week. I am also waiting for the "always open solenoid" that mounts on the right rear of the manifold to arrive from Colorado Mustang. After that I believe I have all the parts as far as the emissions to be correct.

Al,

Please post pics when you get hooked up so I can use when I get to mine. Am probably a couple months away from being ready.
Jeff, I sure will !

Ron,

Not yet. I hope to have the intake on sometime this week. I am also waiting for the "always open solenoid" that mounts on the right rear of the manifold to arrive from Colorado Mustang. After that I believe I have all the parts as far as the emissions to be correct.
Al, that is very righteous to restore the engine original.Check my profile pictures. I kept a stock looking engine compartment as much as I could. I think my Mach will be parked for a while as it snowed (1/2") last night and they needlessly salted the roads.

Ron

Thanks Ron, No snow here but cold !

Had a pretty big set back this week as all the parts I received for the emissions system are incorrect. I got everything for the 2V Cleveland system and did not receive the "always open solenoid" for the right rear of the intake. Working with Colorado Mustang to resolve.......Wondering now why I chose this path. lol. Oh well I enjoy the hunt.

Thanks Ron, No snow here but cold !

Had a pretty big set back this week as all the parts I received for the emissions system are incorrect. I got everything for the 2V Cleveland system and did not receive the "always open solenoid" for the right rear of the intake. Working with Colorado Mustang to resolve.......Wondering now why I chose this path. lol. Oh well I enjoy the hunt.
Al, having wrong part issues seems to be worse than ever these days. Keep me posted.

Good luck,Ron

Back