Who makes the repop deluxe door panels?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMI Products - http://tmiproducts.com/

Most of the vendors here carry their products as part of their offerings.

Hope that helps!
For 71-73 it's Mustang Market and evidently TMI although it seems to be hard to track down their products. I had to contact them directly when I wanted to order their 71-73 Mach1 Sport seat foam and seat covers.

i got mine from cj pony parts they are nice
Here's what someone wrote about the one's from CJ's:

I think this person was honest in his assessment of the difficulties he had.

It sounds like you were more satisfied. I wish I could say the same about the thin plastic ones from Mustang Market. :s

On 5/1/2011 5:59:57 PM, mustang73 from IL

The bottom line is they look great. But they are a lot of work to install. Basically they are not 100% accurate in the measurements, making them hard to install. The worst is the curve of the plastic up by the glass. Then there is a some issues with the holes for the mirror lever, and window handle. Expect to do a lot of work. They come with no trim, and you will have to remove the window strip and figure out a way to put it on. I used small screws and then ground the tips off. They are a ton of work. I probably spend 8 hours on each door. But they do look good, and they are strong. I only wish they fit a little better so that there was not as much work.

I saw the mustang market ones and was wondering if they are the only aftermarket game in town. Their website shows carpet too but didn't have a price listed by our years.

I am sorry to say that TMI is still about a year off from getting the 1971-73 Deluxe/Mach1 Door Panels completed.

TMI has added hundreds of new products over the past few years including our new 1969-70 Deluxe/Mach1 Door Panels to be introduced in September.

TMI has also recently added more people and resources to our Product Development Team to accelerate new product introductions.

The 1971-73 panels are still in the schedule but likely won’t be done until the second or third quarter of 2012.

Best Regards,

Dean Satterfield

General Manager

TMI Products, Inc.

Automotive Interiors Division

1493 East Bentley Drive

Corona, CA 92879

(800) 624-7960 ext.118

(951) 532-7411 Cell

[email protected]

www.TMIproducts.com

Back