will it fit & should I

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123FRANK321

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang conv
Found these rims on Craigslist seems like a good deal. Will they fit?http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/4690461441.html

I'm thinking the 4.5 may be a problem.

Screenshots_2014-09-30-02-38-08.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to look into it in detail but in my experience a wheel for a 2005-20012 Mustang will need a 40mm spacer, just like mine.

Thanks guys, trying to do some research before they are gone.

Thanks guys, trying to do some research before they are gone.

Check out my pics. My father had them on his 71 Cougar. I like the look.

I can confirm this but pretty sure he only needed 1/2" spacer . Did not need longer studs. Not fitment issues or rubbing. Came off 2003 Mustang Mach 1.

The 2003 rims are different from the 2005 up rims.

They will probably fit with a 1/2 inch spacer but they won't look right. It's a long way in between "fit" and "look right". :)

I woudn't wait a heartbeat to get those wheels. They are discontinued and they were pretty nice when new - I've had a set of 20" of the same Wheel replicas. Those are missing two of the centercaps, but they were snap on if my memory serves me correct. I would use with those 18x9 6.5" BS only an one inch spacer in rear to achieve a 5.5" BS - or to position you like the best. I would use Eibach style pro spacers which are bolted directly to the hub. To the front I would probably use a little thicker spacers to get the wheels closer to the fenderwell.

http://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/eib-904250323/overview/

That aint bad price for the wheels, I would grab them asap. Those 20" Magnums are the only wheels I've regret selling them. They were sa-weeeet! Magnums look so right with these big ponies. Try to buy 18" magnums now - they run minimum 400 bucks a piece.

Thanks everyone for the advice & guidance. I'm going to try to contact seller today. I planned on buying the 17in American Tire wheel this same style but these 18's seem to be a great deal & I love saving money.

Back