Window Roller Replacement Solution

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccijwright

Reaction score
My Car
1996 Cobra Convert
1973 Mach 1
Hey everyone, after reading some threads here and on the internet I came up with my solution to the infamous disintegrating window wheel roller. Someone had mentioned screen door rollers at Lowes, but when searching for them I found these Tub and Shower wheels that worked amazing. The hardware was to short so I upgraded to half inch stainless and threw in a stainless washer and lock washer to finish it off. Anyway, It works great and it sure beets the original style ones.

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

Hey everyone, after reading some threads here and on the internet I came up with my solution to the infamous disintegrating window wheel roller. Someone had mentioned screen door rollers at Lowes, but when searching for them I found these Tub and Shower wheels that worked amazing. The hardware was to short so I upgraded to half inch stainless and threw in a stainless washer and lock washer to finish it off. Anyway, It works great and it sure beets the original style ones.
Thanks for posting! I am going to try this in the fall when I rebuild my doors.

Back