• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Window Stops

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldmountainfarm

Reaction score
My Car
1931 Ford Tudor, 1969 Ford Torino GT Convertible, 1972 Ford Mach 1, 1990 Ford F350 CrewCab 4x4. 2005 Ford Taurus. 1966 F100 Stepside
My window stops have deteriorated. Not the metal parts that bolt on the door but the round plastic stops that bolt to each end of the front windows. I know they probably repo these but I can't seem to find them.

My window stops have deteriorated. Not the metal parts that bolt on the door but the round plastic stops that bolt to each end of the front windows. I know they probably repo these but I can't seem to find them.

Send me your address and I will ship 4 of them to you at no charge. Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
You've shipped me so much for this Mach 1 already. Every hard to find item that they don't repo, I've got from you. 1605 Creekwood Drive Franklinville NC 27248. Thanks, David Moore

Glad I could help out. Mike

You've shipped me so much for this Mach 1 already. Every hard to find item that they don't repo, I've got from you. 1605 Creekwood Drive Franklinville NC 27248. Thanks, David Moore

Back