Winter Storms

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah diesel / fuel oil is priced insanely right now because of these storms
Have to disagree with that. They are high because they can do it. It used to be they gave an excuse to raise prices now they just raise them whenever they want. Crude last week dropped two days in a row but prices did not. The price hace jumped here at a minimum .10 a day. CROOKS or Thieves you decide
Roy, you are elected to Congress. These oil companies are not being held accountable to the consumer any more. They jump the prices up any time the executives want to go out and buy a new mega yacht or mansion. I say we all start brewin moonshine to run our cars.
It will burn, just sayin, or so I have been told

It's just arriving here in southeast Wisconsin. Nice big wet flakes, my kind of snow.
Right on !!! I have lived in Northern Illinois for 50 years, I love snow, thats why I stay living in this area. Bring it on!!:cool:

It's just arriving here in southeast Wisconsin. Nice big wet flakes, my kind of snow.
Right on !!! I have lived in Northern Illinois for 50 years, I love snow, thats why I stay living in this area. Bring it on!!:cool:
Couldn't agree more, the only thing I don't like about living around here is the salt, it just rots out everything. Being a mechanic is not fun deal with rust all of the time. Stupid drivers in the snow aren't very fun either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the concern Steve! It has been a very wet few days. It's kind of the norm for this time of year though. Every few years we will get 9 or 10 inches in a day and my basement will get a sheen of water across the floor. Luckily we were dry for this last storm.

I keep telling the wife... our next house will have palm trees! I've had enough winter!

Looks like we are in for our biggest storm of the season here, predicting 5 plus inches Tuesday night into Wednesday. Not much in comparison to some areas, but the most we have had here in a couple of years.

Back