Wish me luck!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Dad and I are going to look at a 1971 Mach1 F code today! The price is right as long as the car looks as good as it does in the pic!

1_30_07_10_3_51_49.jpeg

How many of these do you see with chrome bumpers!!

Needless to say...I'm kinda excited! After all, the coupe needs a playmate! LOL

Yeah!!

My favorite color - - hope it works out for you.

Lets see, if you get that one, I may have to leave the paint on the Grande the same as your Coupe so we will have a matched pair (LOL).

BT

Woooo Hooo! Money down on it! Picking it up next week!

More to come soon! :D

Haha! I am! It's gonna be a long week!

It's a 71 mach 1 with a mildly built 302. (Cam and hydraulic lifters) Holley 600cfm, Edlebrock Performer intake, C4 auto with a 9" rear. Here's the kicker...it was a show car for Cyberdyne Gauges so it has all digital hot rod gauges in it! I was a bit apprehensive at first, but once I saw them, I was in love! LOL! The dash is insane! Nothing wrong with a little resto-modding! Plus it comes with all the original dash stuff if incase we ever want to restore it.

It was restored around 1992 so it is nice but does have a few minor issues, mainly in need of some TLC. Does anyone recognize the aftermarket shifter?

Mustang%202.jpg

Mustang%20009.jpg

Mustang%201.jpg

!cid__0731101213.jpg

Man, that is SWEEETTT!

Don't recognize the shifter but you have definitely fell into something real, real nice. The Couple is gonna be JEALOUS!

BT

My kids already decided to name them Sugar and Spice! (Although Sugar is gonna have more raw HP!) LOL

Congratulations! It looks like a great find. Are you bringing it to the Latrobe AACA show?

Congratulations! It looks like a great find. Are you bringing it to the Latrobe AACA show?
Yes, I do plan on going now that we have a ride! The coupe would never have made it this year! Are you going?

Yes, I do plan on going now that we have a ride! The coupe would never have made it this year! Are you going?

I plan to be there with the mustang and my dad's 56 tbird.

Sounds cool! We'll have to meet up at the show!

There is a small hot rod "gathering" every Sunday afternoon at the Arby's in Latrobe. I'm gonna try to swing out there a few times this year also. My Dad was there yesterday and said that there was a white Convertible with a 351C, I thought it might be you but it is solid white.

If all goes well, we will be bringing the Mach1 home tonight! Tentatively meeting the seller at 6pm to do the transfer! Needless to say, I am throughly stoked and the rest of today is shot...LOL! :D

Done deal! She's safe and sound in the garage!

Detailing and cleaning today so I'm sure I'll have some more pics this afternoon!

:D

Whats taking so long ? I am at work and bored need photos.
Unfortunately, I am also stuck here at work until Noon! 1 more hour to go! LOL!

Back