• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB drip rail passenger side

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Hi,

Looking for a window drip rail passenger side 71 mach fastback. Also headlight bezels 71-72. Heck how a bout a whole car :) 

Please Pm me with price

Many Thanks

Rod and Sally

The outer drip rail or the channel the w-strip goes in ... have a set of rings too

The outer drip rail or the channel the w-strip goes in ... have a set of rings too

Hello Don,

Also need a windshield center exterior trim piece. Please let me know how much on these items. I do have 2 other folks looking for them in there stash as well. I should of found a donor car for sure.

Thanks

Rod and Sally

Hello Don,

Also need a windshield center exterior trim piece. Please let me know how much on these items. I do have 2 other folks looking for them in there stash as well. I should of found a donor car for sure.

Thanks

Rod and Sally
Dern it........I forgot the photo.

I know the trim can be straightened and polished but they want more than you can buy trim for :-(  Looks like sometime in the past someone locked themselves out of the car.

Back