• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Interior parts, a Trunk, and more!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Safari

Reaction score
My Car
Long Love affair with a 71 Coupe now over, but looking to start a new one soon!
Hi Guys

I'm looking for any Avocado interior parts, I don't have a standard drivers door cars, I have a destroyed steering wheel, a ginger dashtop that I can recover and no headlining or carpet, plus the seats need covers.

Sooooo whats the best plan of action here? Go dark green? or prey to the Avocado gods that someone has the bits?

Apart from that I need a front disc brake set, mine has drums and since I drive fast and would like to live, I feel discs might be a necessity. I need a Deck lid too!

Anyone breaking a Sportsroof, or Mach anywhere near Bakersfield? happy to ship parts! I need to get the car mostly done parts wise before it leaves the USA as parts are non existant in NZ!

Oh and a Mach 1 Gauge pack and centre would be nice.

parts dont need to be perfect, just driver quality.

Thanks

Ben

Hope you dont live in Manukau Ben or you may need to ask the fullas for bullet proof glass too he he
Hi Luke

Yep Bro South Auckland is my home, I run a huge wreckers yard in Manakau :) And live in Papakura. I grew up in a Mining town in South Wales, so I don't really find it rough at all.

Its actually a lot better than most people tell you.

Hope you dont live in Manukau Ben or you may need to ask the fullas for bullet proof glass too he he
Hi Luke

Yep Bro South Auckland is my home, I run a huge wreckers yard in Manakau :) And live in Papakura. I grew up in a Mining town in South Wales, so I don't really find it rough at all.

Its actually a lot better than most people tell you.
Lol didn't look like that a few weeks ago when I was there. Must of been a bad week never seen so many helos out side of a military op HeHe.

Seen a Blue 7123 fastback at Thames up on the Coromandel and there is a mechanics shop right in Thames Main Street full of Mopar Muscle.

Good luck with the parts and Build Beno

Lol didn't look like that a few weeks ago when I was there. Must of been a bad week never seen so many helos out side of a military op HeHe.

Seen a Blue 7123 fastback at Thames up on the Coromandel and there is a mechanics shop right in Thames Main Street full of Mopar Muscle.

Good luck with the parts and Build Beno

Hi Luke

Errrr yeah sometimes it does go a little Awol here in good old South Auckland, but to be fair there's not too much excitement for the Cops over here, so they do love to get the Helicopter out ;)

Over here we really do love to drive our cars, I don't think I've ever seen one trailered to a car show, unless its mega Illegal, and even then we have a go :)

Thanks dude you will see it happen here, long way to go at the moment!

All the best

Ben

Hi Guys

I'm looking for any Avocado interior parts, I don't have a standard drivers door cars, I have a destroyed steering wheel, a ginger dashtop that I can recover and no headlining or carpet, plus the seats need covers.

Sooooo whats the best plan of action here? Go dark green? or prey to the Avocado gods that someone has the bits?

Apart from that I need a front disc brake set, mine has drums and since I drive fast and would like to live, I feel discs might be a necessity. I need a Deck lid too!

Anyone breaking a Sportsroof, or Mach anywhere near Bakersfield? happy to ship parts! I need to get the car mostly done parts wise before it leaves the USA as parts are non existant in NZ!

Oh and a Mach 1 Gauge pack and centre would be nice.

parts dont need to be perfect, just driver quality.

Thanks

Ben
Hi Charlie I have a 1971-1973 mustang fastback trunk Lid for sale interested 60.00 $ Thanks Ayp

Hi Charlie I have a 1971-1973 mustang fastback trunk Lid for sale interested 60.00 $ Thanks Ayp

Hi Ayp

I certainly am, is it a good one?

Thanks

Ben

Back