Yet another UK newbie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mus72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 fastback
Hi guys just came across this forum lately and thought I'd drop in.I own a 72 desprintified sprint that I'm embarassed to say I bought 21 years ago when I was 21 .stripped it down to restore and after being let down on a few ocassions by body shops who said they would do it when they weren't so busy and never did the car has sat in my shed ever since: on the plus side though I now have a nearly 40 year old car that is tatty but very solid.

I hope to pick a few brains here as I try to finish her and prove the doubters wrong.

Probably bored you to tears already guys

Regards

Stephen

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. We will all be glad to help when we can. Prove the nay sayers wrong! Chuck

Not boring at all...Great info too...I know alot of people who sent there cars to body shops and said the same things to them...And never get around to doing it...lol..same with some motor builders..My freind waited allmost a year to get a block decked and line honed from a local guy who is suposta be the best..lol...Mite of been a good motor builder..But unless your his good buddy you mite as well wait all year or more..lol

ooohh ya..finish her so everyone can eat there words!! hehe

Welcome from the UK. What's life without a dream (in the garage)

Welcome!

Lots of great info here as well as encouragement.

You've been able to hang onto it all these years - don't give up now!

Ray

Welcome to the site from Virginia! If you've had it all these years it's not time to give up yet. You can always find good inspiration here from the members if you think about giving up! Keep us posted on your progress!

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

There is an awful lot of good knowledge on this sight that can point you in any direction you wish to go. ::welcome:: Welcome from Leland, North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back