Exhaust for Staggered Shocks

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportroof M code
Pypes now says that the SFM04 exhaust (2.5" mandrel bent stainless) will fit staggered shocks. They must have made a change in it, they used to say it wouldn't fit staggered shocks.
https://www.pypesexhaust.com/produc...ck-exhaust-kit-x-pipe-409-stainless?sku=SFM04
Big if true, Im a fan of doing stuff myself and was disappointed to learn there weren’t any good kits for staggered shocks. Pypes seems to put out quality stuff too. They seem to be confident in saying they fit staggered shocks, I’ll probably buy these in a few months if no one reviews them.

Big if true, Im a fan of doing stuff myself and was disappointed to learn there weren’t any good kits for staggered shocks. Pypes seems to put out quality stuff too. They seem to be confident in saying they fit staggered shocks, I’ll probably buy these in a few months if no one reviews them.
Also consider verifying that they will work with the stock and/or aftermarket rear sway bar. It’s very busy in the rear with the dual tailpipes, shocks and stock sway bar.

Back