67-73 Mustang 429/460 Mid-Length Headers for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

well i am awaiting my 521 stroker to come back and its coming back with SCJ heads and i can no longer use my headers. these are non-CJ headers and these things are beautiful when it comes to not leaking unlike the slip tube type ones.

i've used these headers not for about 2 years now. i bought them for 585 and he now sells them for 600+.

i'll be willing to part ways with these for about 500 or OBO. i need to replace these with hooker header 2 1/8 tubes.

after this, i just want to get rid of the motor too. i'll be willing to take these out after the 10th of the month.

oh yea, these headers are made by the all super popular Stan at FPA (ford powertrain application)

Last edited:
If I did'nt have more important goodies to swap out on mine I might have bit.I've got the Crites long tubes on my 460 and they hit a lot,even though I put the 429 coils on,I may put the rubber spacers on springs to gain a little more :mad: not a lot of header chioces for us big block guys.

If I did'nt have more important goodies to swap out on mine I might have bit.I've got the Crites long tubes on my 460 and they hit a lot,even though I put the 429 coils on,I may put the rubber spacers on springs to gain a little more :mad: not a lot of header chioces for us big block guys.
i'm not pulling them out for at least a month. you and i can make a deal by then if you'd like!!! keep in touch with me on these things!

i'm not pulling them out for at least a month. you and i can make a deal by then if you'd like!!! keep in touch with me on these things!
Keep me posted , I'll see where my wallets at when it comes around.

Im eyeing a scj set so it might be after the 10th.

Im eyeing a scj set so it might be after the 10th.

Last edited:
bump, headers will be pulled after getting my car back from the fabricator.

I would need a motor first. Now that I'm not working, I am only able to put away about $100 a month.

picture of headers! i'd like to get rid of these ASAP cuz they are taking up much needed space.

headers.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD TO A FELLOW USAF MEMBER!!!! headers are package dealed with the motor and shipped with them as well.

Back