• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Q code Disassembled $850.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Cobra Jet
[attachment=14024][attachment=14025][attachment=14026]I have a 1973 Q code mustang engine (D3Z) original bore for sale. Call with fair price if interested. (Member "Detector"? are you still looking for one?) I also have the original mated C6. 425-330-6500. I have attached pics, this has been on my bench for 12 years. I have gone with small blocks and will most likely stick with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you located? Can you post a picture of the serial number (top of the block, just under the driver side head, on the transmission side of the engine)

I'm looking for the original engine from my 73 Q code convertible.

Thanks,

RH

I have a 1973 Q code mustang engine (D3Z) original bore for sale. Call with fair price if interested. (Member "Detector"? are you still looking for one?) I also have the original mated C6. 425-330-6500. I have attached pics, this has been on my bench for 12 years. I have gone with small blocks and will most likely stick with them.

Washington state, 40 mi. north of seattle. zip 98292.

Yes, i will post a pic tomorrow.

Where are you located? Can you post a picture of the serial number (top of the block, just under the driver side head, on the transmission side of the engine)

Thanks,

RH

I have a 1973 Q code mustang engine (D3Z) original bore for sale. Call with fair price if interested. (Member "Detector"? are you still looking for one?) I also have the original mated C6. 425-330-6500. I have attached pics, this has been on my bench for 12 years. I have gone with small blocks and will most likely stick with them.

2.JPG1.JPG4.JPGThe "1" "1" is the only markings in the location you indicated

(see pics)

Oposite side same location "D2AE-CA" and "3E3"

(see pic)

Let me know if more markings are needed

Washington state, 40 mi. north of seattle. zip 98292.

Yes, i will post a pic tomorrow.

Thanks,

RH

Back