• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Fastback Roof

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Fastback
Hey,

I need help finding a new roof for my 73 Fastback. The entire thing fell through with rust and I need a new one as fast as possible for repair.

If anyone knows where I can find one, (websites, stores, etc.) that would be great.

Thanks

Well, there you have a few options. Michigan or Missouri. Either one is cruise from NC. I'd check out the autofair in Charlotte coming up this spring.

Here's what the show looked like in 03. The front part is for completed cars, while the back area is all parts. Then there is the track loaded with cars for sale also...

DSC02693.JPG

Well, there you have a few options. Michigan or Missouri. Either one is cruise from NC. I'd check out the autofair in Charlotte coming up this spring.

Here's what the show looked like in 03. The front part is for completed cars, while the back area is all parts. Then there is the track loaded with cars for sale also...
Been there got the sun burn

Back