• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speedo-Tachometer, Wiring Harness, Dash

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 429 Super Cobra Jet, 4.11, Detroit Locker
Some of the desirable goodies from my 1971 Mach 1 Parts car now have pics for all those doing complete restorations and want to convert over to the Gauge cluster with tachometer. Wiring harness is complete from dash to the front headlights. Dash base is in very good condition; Speedometer-fuel gauge-tachometer cluster is in excellent condition-no breaks, chips; good circuit board as well.

Pictures show front and back of the dash base, wiring harness, and speedo cluster.View attachment 1194View attachment 1195View attachment 1196View attachment 1197

what would that speedo cluster cost me? any idea if thats plug and play for a non tach car?

I did the speedo tach conversion on mine last year....was a lot of work but well worth it. Also there is a web site that does tell how to convert over to tach but my opinion get the correct harness do it right the first time instead of hacking up a good harness!

Back