I'm part of the club!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
Currently: None

May be purchasing a 1971 302 Convertible

Previously:
1979 Cobra 4 Cyl Turbo, 1971 302 Sports Roof , 1993 LX 5.0
I bought a 1971 Convertible F code, medium metallic green. If you've seen my other threads, the car has been sitting in a garage for over 15 years! I changed the oil and filter, fuel filter, new ethanol free gas, and a new fuel pump and she is running! (Not real well, but running none the less). I'm so excited, like a kid at Christmas. :D Let the fun begin!

PhotoGrid_1385850025007.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be a part of this forum, there seems to be a TON of info on here. I have a lot to learn so I'll be asking plenty of questions as I get this car back on the road and continue to restore it. I'll do my best to search first before asking things that have already been answered. I'm hoping to do as much of this restoration myself as I possible can.

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be a part of this forum, there seems to be a TON of info on here. I have a lot to learn so I'll be asking plenty of questions as I get this car back on the road and continue to restore it. I'll do my best to search first before asking things that have already been answered. I'm hoping to do as much of this restoration myself as I possible can.
Welcome to the site! Nice looking convertible.

During your search, if you find something helpful, go ahead and post a reply to the old thread that it was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back