1973 "Pro-Touring" project - Creator

Hej det må vi se til;-) Men lige pt er jeg fyldt op med min egen MustangB-) Men ses det skal vi;-) Regards Lars

Regards DK73

Det lyder godt, vi finder en dag :)

Wow, really nice work and this will be a super car. Hopefully I will be able to see it next summer while I am in Denmark.

Thanks! I hope it will, but damn it is expensive to build a car like this.. :D Yeah I hope so, it could be nice to meet you.. :)

Daniel ::thumb::

Pro-Touring 1973 Mustang named ''Creator'' ... :P

Under construction!!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a lot of work but worth it. Nice updated look to the tail lights. Noticed you have two of these beautiful cars in your shop.

Looks like a lot of work but worth it. Nice updated look to the tail lights. Noticed you have two of these beautiful cars in your shop.

Actually I just spent 2 hours to make the panels to put in the taillights, but okay, I was working fast to finish it because I could'nt wait to see how it was looking on the car.. :D I really hope it will look good when I'm finished with it, the taillights are bigger than the factory now, because the bezel around the factory taillights are gone.. I think it will look good when they are bigger.. I will try to weld them in this week.. I'm of work so I have enought time to work on the car :)

The other one you see is my dads, which he also is working on right now :)

Under construction!!

Finally! The taillight panel is allmost done with the re-designed taillights. I think it ended up very well and I really like how it looks. Right now it is a little bit difficult to see how it will look when it is finished, because the car is not assembled yet..

But damn, what a hard work to grind down those weldings and make it look good!

After I finished up the weldings, I added a layer of epoxy to the bare metal..

I hope you like it.. :)

1591424038_IMG_02891.thumb.JPG.cf7d785d3bc13b46681ef2dfce1314ca.JPG

557969604_IMG_02901.thumb.JPG.63fe1ca0a23aecd04ae2857b45fd2fff.JPG

1451270807_IMG_02911.thumb.JPG.f5d92e857d045b8b7723c8a6d077258e.JPG

611288477_IMG_02921.thumb.JPG.e5b841c2cdc761c77f063d4e68f2b9f8.JPG

1311643484_IMG_02931.thumb.JPG.dded0349f309d9c87c88641be2cf4b02.JPG

1293437603_IMG_02941.thumb.JPG.9c78475edbcc9df79c6007ddbb81271a.JPG

143441204_IMG_02971.thumb.JPG.eae87122f3e63bd3571487dd6482e4b3.JPG

120817343_IMG_02991.thumb.JPG.ee0629d4e6fa085cc21ce53393258f15.JPG

37382561_IMG_03001.thumb.JPG.d642e6d7d887fef90180404473afa49e.JPG

Under construction!!

Very nice job on those lights. You do good work, wished I had your skills. Can't wait for the next update.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the kind words! This is my first custom made thing I've done by my self, so I am still learning, but it is getting better for each time.. Can't wait to get started on some new mods! :)

Under construction!!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I pullet out the front windshield and discovered a area under it with some rust and even holes! So glad that I found it! So I started to mark the area I want to cut out with some masking tape and then cut the first area out. I hope to get this done in this weekend.

I think I will try to get all the rust areas/damaged sheet metal done before I go any further with the mods on this car!

944269231_IMG_03311.thumb.JPG.3e5ec4704896e39f6e2918f30a90be9e.JPG

1450117884_IMG_03321.thumb.JPG.53e32475c601f5d9585e225c3eb5b832.JPG

1236078817_IMG_03331.thumb.JPG.fa02151b7dbb55184293aa9b5f7d70d8.JPG

And look what arrived today! A pair of hoodpins from RingBrothers in black finish.. Damn what a good looking product, really nice quality.. Can't wait to fit these into my hood.. :D

386605400_IMG_03291.thumb.JPG.71fe763e83e3df8f1d378823acb1de2c.JPG

960313244_IMG_03301.thumb.JPG.151333c61c184e5823477804fa8ac0fb.JPG

Under construction!!

Those look good. I really like all of ring bros products, they need to do a 71 - 73. As long as it turns out better the Pegasus that goolsby did, not a bad car, but in my opinion could have been so much more...

1_12_09_14_10_32_45.png

- Nik

Yes they make some really nice products! I want to buy more from them! They build some of most incredible cars.

The Pegasus is a work of art, beautiful hand work, I really like the front end. But I just don't understand the rear end, something went totally wrong with that rear window and taillight panel. I would never had build it that way. I like the rear valance and exhaust tips, but not the rest of it.. :)

Under construction!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Lars. I'm sorry for not coming with much update on this project. But I don't have any job right now, so I don't have a lot of money to spend on the project. I am just getting crazy about not finding any job, I don't like to be of work! So right now I am using all the time I have to find a job. The winter season is a big problem here in Denmark in the construction/building business.

Under construction!!

Thanks Lars. I'm sorry for not coming with much update on this project. But I don't have any job right now, so I don't have a lot of money to spend on the project. I am just getting crazy about not finding any job, I don't like to be of work! So right now I am using all the time I have to find a job. The winter season is a big problem here in Denmark in the construction/building business.

Hopefully you will be able to find something soon. Winters are probably not very good there for construction work but I am sure you'll find something.

On another note I am trying to plan for my trip there next August so if you need me to bring some small parts for your cars let me know as it gets closer and I'll bring them along with me. Looking forward to meeting you and Lars while I am there.

-john

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Hopefully you will be able to find something soon. Winters are probably not very good there for construction work but I am sure you'll find something.

On another note I am trying to plan for my trip there next August so if you need me to bring some small parts for your cars let me know as it gets closer and I'll bring them along with me. Looking forward to meeting you and Lars while I am there.

-john

I hope that, because this is just frustrated! No they are deffently not good for any new constructions, but right now we actually have a very mild autumn but in a few months we will hit the winter time.

I really appreciate that, that's so nice of you, thanks for asking, I will deffently keep that in mind! But that has to be very small parts, ect a gas cap or something in that size?

I am also looking forward to meeting you, can't wait.. I hope to have the car more done at that time :)

Under construction!!

-john

I hope that, because this is just frustrated! No they are deffently not good for any new constructions, but right now we actually have a very mild autumn but in a few months we will hit the winter time.

I really appreciate that, that's so nice of you, thanks for asking, I will deffently keep that in mind! But that has to be very small parts, ect a gas cap or something in that size?

I am also looking forward to meeting you, can't wait.. I hope to have the car more done at that time :)

Not sure what is allowed to be brought into the EU countries but it can be things larger than a gas cap. Things that would fit into a standard suitcase would work. You guys think of what you would want and we can talk about it as August draws nearer. Looking forward to meeting you.

-john

-john

(jbojo)

Okay, that sounds so good, thanks John, I think I should be able to find something you can bring me. But we can talk about that later.. :)

Under construction!!

Thanks Lars, I hope that too.. :)

Under construction!!

What kind off work are you looking at? Not that I can get you any but I hope that you can get it,[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Regards DK73

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

I'm working with ventilation for houses, the industry, schools, new buildings and so on.. But any work that relate to the construction area would be good. But ventilation is where I have my experience, nearly 5 years. :) If it's better we discuss it on Danish, then we could go to the private messages maybe? :)

Under construction!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I finally found myself a new job, weee so happy about that! :D

Today I finally finished painting my oil pan! I had some minor issues with it, got some fish eyes and "runners" (I don't know what you call it overthere). Today I also got some small runners in the clear, but I have to realize that I am not painting in a booth and don't have the exact heat and light for it, so I have to be okay with the result AND it's only a oil pan :D

Hope you like it and hope I can make some more updates very soon :)

image.thumb.jpg.c483df008aa7e706ae3fc425728e49d9.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.e53fd844769d2beb04276f28512c08ce.jpg

Under construction!!

Your oil pan looks great, nice work!

351w - Ford racing GT40X 178 cc aluminum heads - Ford racing(crane) 1.7 roller rockers - Comp Cams 280H magnum cam .544" / .544" lift - ARP hardware - hedman longtubes - magnaflow exhaust with X pipe - Duraspark - MSD digital 6al box - MSD TFI coil - optima red top battery - tuff stuff 140 amp alternator - weiand stealth intake  - edelbrock 1406 600 carb  - march pullies and brackets - Be cool fan controller - derale electric fan - FMX trans - motive 4.11 gears - traction lok - lakewood traction bars.                                            

I've got the same oil pan for my 347 but it doesn't look that good so now I'm inspired to make it look better lol. The light panel looks great in primer. Keep the shots coming.

Your oil pan looks great, nice work!

Thanks Mike! :)

I've got the same oil pan for my 347 but it doesn't look that good so now I'm inspired to make it look better lol. The light panel looks great in primer. Keep the shots coming.

It's a really nice oil pan, like the quality of it.. :) And thank you my friend. I hope to have some more ready soon to show you. My dad have been working on a friends Mustang, so I did'nt have enought room to work on my own. But the friends Mustang is finally done and will go back to his home tomorrow! So now we will clean up the shop and finally get moving on both my dad's and mine Mustang :)

Under construction!!