A Pillar Plastic trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnunisaw

Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1 Q code
Like others, I am looking for the plastic A Pillar trim Drivers side if someone has one or knows where I can get one or both if that's how they come. I now they are rarer than hens teeth but mine was missing from the car. Help, as always, very much appreciated.

Check with Don at Ohio mustang supply, he is a member here and does sell used parts. Mike at motor city might be able to help as well
+1

Agree 100%

Never say folks in Arkansas don't know their stuff!!!! :D

Ray

"Folks in Arkansas don't know their stuff"

I've said it, what happens now?

PS Don is the man!
Not sure but it can't be good!

(but it sounds lik you agreed with him too!)

I am building my wish list for ordering from Don@ Ohio Mustang Supply. Just need some lucky numbers for the lottery!

It has been mentioned a few times in earlier posts - this is a great item to repop. It is plastic. I'm suprised no one has produced it yet.

Ray

Ray

Agree, kinda like the inside vent grills on a 65 fastback. Cost a fortune to plate them suckers

Tnunisaw,

Not sure what model car you have but make sure you get the right one's. The coupe/convertible are the same but the fastback is different.
Jeff, all 3 are different - you can take a coupe one and cut it to make it fit the convertible though.

Trunisaw, I have some fastback ones, email or PM me - they aren't cheap though :)

Don

your in luck, I have a drivers side. its sprayed black originally avocado. there is a piece broken on the bottom near the kick panel. easily glueable and im willing to sell it at a very fair price. pm me an email and ill send you some pictures thanks

PS Don is the man!
I will let you slide this time cause you don't know any better but that's your one shot :mad: Always keep in mind "your not too far from me" :p

MustangMach1NB6.JPGMustangMach1NB6.JPGMustangMach1NB6.JPGMustangMach1NB6.JPG

PS Don is the man!
I will let you slide this time cause you don't know any better but that's your one shot :mad: Always keep in mind "your not too far from me" :p
Does anyone know if this trim part is available anywhere for a 72 Mach1 Fastback - it is at the top of the A pillar on the passenger side. If not any tips on repairing the same would be welcome - looks tricky to me ..MustangMach1NB6.JPG..

It is nice to see they are finally reproducing this part for the sportsroof body style, hopefully they will start making them for the others too. I wonder how well they fit?

Back