Front bucket seats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
I have spilts in both of my buckets seats. They are white sebring knit acording to my marti report. I have taken the car to a local auto trim shop and they are telling me a they can take the skins off and resew the seams. Or should I just buy new seats. If new seats are the way to go who has the one that will match my exsising ones. I think my interior is original so I would like to keep it if possible. I have attached a photo of the interior.

John J

421 (1280x960) (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great lead! Thanks.

Found mine,

1971 Ford Mustang 2 Door Hardtop 4B Blue 71-1178 L-3788

Excellent! We already did upholstery work but now I know I can

get the real thing. We kept the original most of it is in good shape.

mike
Cool.

The material is pricey but I suggest you buy what you need as soon as you can. Over the years, I have seen too many of these suppliers actually run out of material. And as it gets more scarce the price will surely skyrocket!

Just my 2 cents...

Ray

I agree with Ray, have the seats repaired, byt see how many yards you would need to replace all of it if needed in the future.

I bought the proper blue comfortweave, about 3 yrs ago it was $97 per yard. a couple of months ago I decided to order it, it jumped to $149 per yard.

sent from my Samsung SIII via TapaTalk

Back