Newbie with a '72 Grande

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

godwin25

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Grande
So glad I found this site. I am the proud owner of a white 72' Grande 351c 2v which I bought last week. Since I am only 17 and not a ton of mechanical knowledge this site has been great, lots of people willing to give advice.

The car is in pretty good shape with a couple of rust spots that I am in the process of trying to take of now. The interior is black and red and is immaculate. Only 83,000 miles on it, one owner. There were a few things done to it before I bought it: new fuel tank, true dual exhaust, and few other small things. Love the car and can't wait to really get started on getting it to where I want it.

By the way from Mayflower Arkansas. Are there any Mustang clubs in the area?

Let me be the first to welcome you...well, make that 2nd since 73vertproject beat me to it...lol.

I'm also from Arkansas, glad to have another "Arkie" on board..lol.

Post some pics of your new project when you get a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site from Virginia. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about your Grande. Feel free to ask any questions.

So glad I found this site. I am the proud owner of a white 72' Grande 351c 2v which I bought last week. Since I am only 17 and not a ton of mechanical knowledge this site has been great, lots of people willing to give advice.

The car is in pretty good shape with a couple of rust spots that I am in the process of trying to take of now. The interior is black and red and is immaculate. Only 83,000 miles on it, one owner. There were a few things done to it before I bought it: new fuel tank, true dual exhaust, and few other small things. Love the car and can't wait to really get started on getting it to where I want it.

By the way from Mayflower Arkansas. Are there any Mustang clubs in the area?
Welcome from latrobe PA and wife was in law school at U of Ark while I fell in love w/the 72 grande back then and though because I could not get one as a little later i went into the air force and met her at an upstate NY college shortly after my 4 year tour and while she was my law teacher at that college then and maintained a civilzed relationship till marriage in 03, then we got a project car a 72 restomod r code convertible and officially on its last turn in its restoration this month you can appreciate all turns in the job in my 9 page photo album.

Welcome, I have a Grandé too, '73.

Big family here, from all around the world :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back