AzzMonkey Garage

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
Next door! nice 68 Camaro convertible but for 300,000.00 I don't see the quality personally. A fool and their money will soon be separated.

My neighbors son hauls classics and hauls for AzzMonkey and other BIG MONEY car owners. He's on his way to New Orleans with the car took it out of the trailer for show and tell. I'm not impressed. Hell if I can find weather strips that need replacing...why cant the buyer?

They are what people are willing to pay. I would not buy a car from them because on the show they show all the corners they cut. A lot of money for a half a$$ car.

What justifies the cost? This vanity plate:

GasMonkeyGarage_mustang-6.JPG

With the large number of dishonest/disreputable sellers out there (*cough* Frank Cone edition *cough*), I'm surprised nobody has bought one of those plates off the internet, put it on his car, and claimed a Gas Monkey original hoping for a fool (and before being kicked off of eBay).

Hell, they even sell them: http://shop.gasmonkeygarage.com/black-blood-sweat-beers-license-plate. Come to think of it, I ought to get one of those plates and make a gag ad with the rotted '72. "This MIGHT be a Gas Monkey Edition!" $500,000k reserve.

But that would be a waste of $17.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely unfortunate. Years ago someone asked my wife about trying to get my 71 on one of "them shows" to have work done to it while I was deployed. Like they have done too many times for troops gone to war.

"He would kill them first for fugin up that damn a car and then he would divorce me for letting em."

Extremely unfortunate. Years ago someone asked my wife about trying to get my 71 on one of "them shows" to have work done to it while I was deployed. Like they have done too many times for troops gone to war.

"He would kill them first for fugin up that damn a car and then he would divorce me for letting em."
Well first ...thank you for your service Sir! next I must agree and you have one smart wifey there. I'm amazed at the disillusioned out there. A fool and his money will soon be separated.

She's a keeper. I get to enjoy my hobbies with virtually no repercussions. Much lower maintenance than the Mustang I will say that.

Drives me nuts that while I understand there is a sucker born every minute. I always thought common sense was king. These days not so much anymore when I continue to see obvious or extremely questionable things. Even with our cars which IMO are not top shelf vehicles. I guess though at the same time that is what makes it easier to get away with since they don't get the scrutiny that say a Shelby or Super Bird would get.

I guess its the same concept of a money counterfeiter. They generally avoid big bills because it is to easy to get caught. The smaller bills on the other hand are rarely checked.

Back