Help identifying weird creature

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
I have seen a bunch of this in the basement. They appear harmless but would like to learn what are they. Please let me know if you can id it.

6836529e6a72bb7d13e2d6357a6cce6c.jpg

Scutigera coleoptrata – one of several species commonly known as the house centipede – is a typically yellowish-grey centipede with up to 15 pairs of legs. Originating in the Mediterranean region, the species has spread to other parts of the world, where it can live in human homes.[1] It is an insectivore; it kills and eats other arthropods, such as insects and arachnids.

Scutigera coleoptrata – one of several species commonly known as the house centipede – is a typically yellowish-grey centipede with up to 15 pairs of legs. Originating in the Mediterranean region, the species has spread to other parts of the world, where it can live in human homes.[1] It is an insectivore; it kills and eats other arthropods, such as insects and arachnids.
That's impressive knowledge. You forgot to mention it's one of the FASTEST arthropods also! :D

Thanks.... good to know. It is ugly but fragile... if you cut it in half it still goes..

1971 M-code Mach 1

Same thing with this!!! My 12 year-old son accidentally found it when researching a science project. What is it?

mileycyrus_wide-04deb43c6bbd35965e1e3e0770c1e3b982e36eb6-s6-c30.jpg
I dunno, but shooting it would benefit the world, don't you think?

Back