Marti reports

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean, Mark. I ordered my deluxe report on 3/12 and they gave me a projected ship date of 3/22. So now it's been 6 days since it shipped and 16 days since I ordered it. Pretty slow going, it seems..... hopefully it gets here soon! :mad:

Doc

It took a few days to get my email report. I sent Kevin an email and the email report arrived the next day then the hard copy and new data tag a few days after that.

Looking forward to seeing some new reports on the database.

It seems to be the standard for the e mail or fax copy. I asked for one to be faxed and it took forever.

Just got my email reports. Now if I can figure out how to post them. They have an attachment on the email. One thing about the fastback that stood out is SPECIAL PAINT FORD # UNKNOWN. 1 of 38 with this paint & trim. The car is black.I thought somebody changed the color but maybe that was the original color.The report doesn't say. Looks good with the chrome trim. Needs a new paint job right now. Mark

Just got my email reports. Now if I can figure out how to post them. They have an attachment on the email. One thing about the fastback that stood out is SPECIAL PAINT FORD # UNKNOWN. 1 of 38 with this paint & trim. The car is black.I thought somebody changed the color but maybe that was the original color.The report doesn't say. Looks good with the chrome trim. Needs a new paint job right now. Mark
Save the attachment on your computer- the file should end with a " .PDF "

Then go to the Marti Reports page and start a new post there. "Post thread"

Then click file upload and select the file you saved from the email.

That's it.

Back