Year in Retrospect

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Coupe 351c
Following PPl on this site and the builds that they are are doing takes me back when I was building muscle cars with my father.

I'm thankful for this site and it's PPL for ALL the contributions they have made to help us all with our builds!

I have made serious progress on my car and want to raise my glass tonight

and salute all 71-3 brothers that share what I'm feeling...

We are lucky to do what we do and live our Passion!

Thank you all and Happy New Year!

Regards Paul

Bottoms up!!! ::beer::

Great post! Happy new year everyone. I was 'lucky' enough to have my wife's car die and need a major repair (which I had to do). So she drove my DD and I drove the Mustang! It's been a great end to the year. The weather here in Phoenix was nice enough that most of the time I could put the top down.

Happy New Year to all. I'd like to thank all the forum staff members for making this the best forum on the web. This year is starting out pretty good. My foot surgery went well, my daughter and her riding team (The Prime Time Express) are riding in the rose bowl parade today and the rest of the family is healthy and doing great things... I am blessed.

Hey Guys

Happy New Year

Year in review I had a very busy first 6 mo. Me and my son spent the first 4 mo. doing 20 hr. days

getting my 71 vert ready for the 50th in Charlett it made it there running good enough to drive it around the grounds but it was far from roadworthy

When I got back I took 2 mo. off and barely touched the vert the rest of the year was filled with family things but now with a new year I am thinking of getting back to the shop and get to building again.

2012-03-18 10.05.40.jpg20140414_190550.jpg20140417_164140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back