body spotted in wrecking yard

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty1

Reaction score
My Car
1#-73 Grande Coupe 351 2V, FMX, 3:25, A/C, Needs some TLC to get it back on the road or make it go away.
2#- 73 Grande Coup, same drivetrain, but is a resto mod with 16" tires and wheels, is a daily driver and mama's birthday present
FYI I was out in the Sherwood, Oregon Pick and Pull yard the other day getting some parts for my 77 Ranchero and I spied a rolling body shell of I think is a Mach 1?. They would not let me take a closer look at it but they told me that it was in the process of being "processed". Like I said, its a shell, no glass, interior, drivetrain. I don't remember if it had the trunk lid? and I don't know what kind of price they will ask for it, just a heads up for you fellow "stangers":)

its the oddest thing crusher guys care less if it was a 71-3 or a 60 vette...if it will crush and make a few bucks its just easier that way. a cool car is just a piece of metal to them.

if they wouldnt let you near it because they intend on crushing...what is the point of us getting interested? just curious?

Back