Fun stuff

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir! It's filling up pretty good! Looks like the west coast is still a little thin compared to the east coast!

I spend at least an hour every day down by the freeway entrance, holding a 7173Mustangs.com sign, but haven't drummed up any more members out west recently. :(

My wife took a picture but then gave the camera away to a homeless radio DJ, so you'll have to use your imagination. :p

Doc

I spend at least an hour every day down by the freeway entrance, holding a 7173Mustangs.com sign, but haven't drummed up any more members out west recently. :(

My wife took a picture but then gave the camera away to a homeless radio DJ, so you'll have to use your imagination. :p

Doc
Yeah but only two cars passed by during that time, one was your wife saying get home and the other was the police telling you that was not allowed.:D

Doc
::goodjob::

Doc
Yeah but only two cars passed by during that time, one was your wife saying get home and the other was the police telling you that was not allowed.:D
Just had to rat me out, huh?....

Roy, you KILL me, man. :D:D :rofl:

Im in Brisbane Queensland Australia

I want a pin but not sure on how to do it

John

Dont panic I just got it to work

Im the only one in Brisbane

the capital city of Queensland

the sunshine state

check out my garage

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in Brisbane Queensland Australia

I want a pin but not sure on how to do it

John
That's pretty easy: on top of the page you find "Fun Stuff" click that and a menue opens underneath. There you select "Member Map". Click that.

On that page you see "Your pin location:" with a text field to the right. Now if you type the name of your town and your country and there you are. It will put the pin into the center of your town. You could put the pin on your exact address, but I dunno if you want people to know your real address.

It's not that tough, I was able to do it............ :)

Back