• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 M Code Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSpurl

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
For sale is a project car, I started the project about 1 1/2 years ago and have recently accepted a new job position which requires much travel. Original color is the silver with black interior. I purchased the car which was running and driving. I stripped the body clean and sandblasted the entire car. The interior is in good condition, driver seat was cracked at seam, rider and rear seat is good.

Replaced the floor pan on the drivers side and also the driver side front frame rail. The car does have a built 351 C, the gentleman I purchased it from did do some recreational drag racing. He said he ran in the 11's. That is just word of mouth, I did not see it. It does have MSD ignition, holley four barrel, etc. The transmission according to the previous owner does have some work done to it. I have some paperwork for the engine but not enough detailed information that I could give details.

It is not a show car quality project at this time. I am sure if someone wanted to invest the time and money it could be. However, I will not lead you wrong it would be as usual a lot of work for show room quality. I know that I will not get what I have invested and I would gladly work with someone on price if they are interested.

twosix9four2five99eightthree / please txt or call and leave message

Mach1_door_fenders.jpg

EngineCompartment1.jpg

Engine_Trans2.jpg

DrvrSideShockTwr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Duane, I'm still interested - waiting on the other pictures

Don

Back