• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speedometer for 72 Mach 1 with metric km face

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbracken

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Cobra Jet
Anyone have one of the above to sell? I'm living in the US at the moment but am thinking that when I move back to Europe one day I may well take my Mach 1 that I've fallen in love with, with me - that would be to Germany and as a classic over 30 years old getting it registered should not be too hard but for sure will need a kph speedometer.

I just searched eBay but none there. I could try CJs etc but thought I'd try here first. Thanks

Anyone have one of the above to sell? I'm living in the US at the moment but am thinking that when I move back to Europe one day I may well take my Mach 1 that I've fallen in love with, with me - that would be to Germany and as a classic over 30 years old getting it registered should not be too hard but for sure will need a kph speedometer.

I just searched eBay but none there. I could try CJs etc but thought I'd try here first. Thanks
w.tripmeter or w/o tripmeter?

I might have one for you. A friend of mine has one for sale.

Best thing is the guy will fly to Florida in a few days, so he could bring it along and send it from there, saving some shipping.

Btw, you don't necessarily need a kph speedo in Germany but you need to put km markings on yours.

Swapping it would be easier though.

Last edited by a moderator:

w.tripmeter or w/o tripmeter?
Eddy thanks - with tripmeter. The decal solution is OK but I'd prefer to have the correct clock.

I might have one for you. A friend of mine has one for sale.

Best thing is the guy will fly to Florida in a few days, so he could bring it along and send it from there, saving some shipping.

Btw, you don't necessarily need a kph speedo in Germany but you need to put km markings on yours.

Swapping it would be easier though.
Mike thanks very much. Does it have the trip meter? Photos showing the condition , confirmation of working operation and the sellers requested price would be good. Again thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
Back