73 Convertible with 2745 miles.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larrym63

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Convertible
https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/5431641830.html Looks like a nice one .

1973 FORD Mustang Convertible, Original Matching Numbers Car. White with black trim ,Interior and Top. Power Windows....351 Cleavland ,Ram Air Hood ,Dual Exhaust , Rear Spoiler , Super Clean....Here's the kicker , only 2745 Original Miles.....garage kept , Runs and Sounds great.....Call

show contact info

for more info or appointment to see car....This Car seems to have all the Factory Options to give the appearance of a mach 1.....inside and out but is a Mustang as Ford did not make a Convertible Mach 1...'71-'73...I was a little too excited on the original post....My apologizes.

Asking price $34,900.00

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry,

I posted this one up a while back and was going to take pictures but their post came down off cl and email would not work. I will get in touch with them and see if I can go down and check the car out and hopefully get some good pictures all over the car. If it has not been changed it would be great reference.

The car would have to be a Special Order to get some of the options on it but possible. A 6 digit DSO was not on the car so I don't think it is.

I live maybe 50 miles from them and would do a trip down. Going to wait until it warms up a little down to near 0 and below next couple nights here then snow on Sunday and Monday.

I will get back in touch with them and set a date.

David

Larry,

I posted this one up a while back and was going to take pictures but their post came down off cl and email would not work. I will get in touch with them and see if I can go down and check the car out and hopefully get some good pictures all over the car. If it has not been changed it would be great reference.

The car would have to be a Special Order to get some of the options on it but possible. A 6 digit DSO was not on the car so I don't think it is.

I live maybe 50 miles from them and would do a trip down. Going to wait until it warms up a little down to near 0 and below next couple nights here then snow on Sunday and Monday.

I will get back in touch with them and set a date.

David
I am very interested to see what you find with this car and of it holds up to your close in person inspection

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Some things were added - very possibly by the dealer at the request of the original owner... (maybe but probably not)

Functional Ram Air

Rear Wing

are the two that jump out at first glance.

Ray

Back