Couple Photos of the Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Took the mach 1 out for a long cruise today with the family and stopped for a few quick photos!

mach1_52911 007.jpg

mach1_52911 010.jpg

mach1_52911 001.jpg

mach1_52911 009.jpg

QUIT BRAGGING :p NICE
Haha, thanks guys...not braggin'... I got one in our shop getting restored too...I get to experience both sides of the fence! LOL It sure is easier to drive the finished one rather than turn wrench on the project, though!

I took mine out too, but people probably thought I was driving it to the scrapyard! :p

That's a really nice car Barry. What wheels are those? They remind me of Cragars.
Those are vintage Appliance mags, Cragar's competition in the 70's!

I took mine out too, but people probably thought I was driving it to the scrapyard! :p

That's a really nice car Barry. What wheels are those? They remind me of Cragars.
Those are vintage Appliance mags, Cragar's competition in the 70's!
Wow, no kidding! They look nice. I like 'em.

Very nice!

One little tip: Try and avoid shooting "3-wheel" pics of the car. Like the last one you posted. Most people do that (even professional photographers), as it is a "natural" angle to take a pic from.

I´ve done it too on numerous occasions, without noticing it and I need to remind me of it every time I take new pics.

But if you move just a little to the left or to the right, you will get the rear wheel on the pic too and it will make the car look much more aggressive and the stance will look better. It´ll look more like it is crouching, waiting to jump forward.

Try it, it makes a huge difference.;)

This being said, very nice pics!

Very nice!

One little tip: Try and avoid shooting "3-wheel" pics of the car. Like the last one you posted. Most people do that (even professional photographers), as it is a "natural" angle to take a pic from.

I´ve done it too on numerous occasions, without noticing it and I need to remind me of it every time I take new pics.

But if you move just a little to the left or to the right, you will get the rear wheel on the pic too and it will make the car look much more aggressive and the stance will look better. It´ll look more like it is crouching, waiting to jump forward.

Good tips! You should write up a car photography how to article! That may help everyone take great photos this summer! I know I'm no pro and I'm always looking for tips!

Very nice!

Nice looking car and pics. I was out yesterday trying to find a good photspot to update my picture library.

Great tip Luxstang! The "3-wheel" nickname will help to remember your tip.

Where were those pics taken?? Is that the stadium right beside Lehigh Specialty Melting? The big steel mill?? I work out there about 1 week a month and it looks familiar.

Where were those pics taken?? Is that the stadium right beside Lehigh Specialty Melting? The big steel mill?? I work out there about 1 week a month and it looks familiar.
No, it is Memorial Stadium in Latrobe. It's the stadium where the Steelers have one of their big preseason scrimages!

Your Mach 1 is getting better looking or is it just me? ;)

Beautiful car man!! you deserve its joy ;)
It looks good, but I'm getting better at taking pictures! LOL

Back