• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Doors and fastback deck lid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yard351

Reaction score
My Car
72 sports roof 2x3 frame tubbed with a 357C, turbo and efi.
I have both doors from my 72 for sale.  The drivers door is disassembled but complete.  It has some rust in the bottom but not too bad.  The passenger door is in one piece and is in pretty good shape.  The deck lid is in great shape with the mustang emblem still attached.  I went to all fiberglass and don't need them.  I also have a fastback rear glass.  I would prefer pick up as I've had bad luck shipping glass in the past.

Drivers door $100

Passenger door $150

Trunk lid $75

Glass $50

I'll post some pictures tonight.

Thanks for looking!

I have both doors from my 72 for sale.  The drivers door is disassembled but complete.  It has some rust in the bottom but not too bad.  The passenger door is in one piece and is in pretty good shape.  The deck lid is in great shape with the mustang emblem still attached.  I went to all fiberglass and don't need them.  I also have a fastback rear glass.  I would prefer pick up as I've had bad luck shipping glass in the past.

Drivers door $100

Passenger door $150

Trunk lid $75

Glass $50

I'll post some pictures tonight.

Thanks for looking!

Where in Ohip are you located?  Looking for a Fastback Decklid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back