TheRktmn

Alternative clock movement

Got the new clock today - looks awesome and the instructions seem simple enough.

I'll give it a shot this weekend, and make sure to post pics as well.

Thanks again!

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Cool. Looking forward to see how it works.

John J

:)   Is the clock mechanism for sale separately or do you have to buy the full clock?    :)

You will be able to buy a complete clock from me or send in your clock for conversion. When I have cores available I will offer them as complete units and refund the core charge when you send back your clock.

Bob

Tachs, Voltmeters, Headlight kits, Wiper delays and more at

smlogo.jpg

Rocketman's Classic Cougar (and Mustang) Innovations, LLC

::thumb::

I sent out two converted clocks in December and have received no feedback. The prototypes I have running here have been fine, so I am going with the old 'no news is good news' rule and opening up sales.

You can order one through my website: https://www.rccinnovations.com/index.php?show=menu-services#clocks and scroll down to M7123DC Clock Conversion - Ford, Lincoln, Mercury OEM GT movements 1969-1973.

It will charge full price, but I will refund $30 to to the folks that requested one here so it will be $95.00 plus shipping:  https://www.rccinnovations.com/index.php?show=ordering#shipping.

I am not offering any without a core yet, but will be soon so if you want one w/o sending in your clock I will still honor the $30 off for list here when that option is available.

Bob

smlogo.jpg

Bob - my most sincere apologies on the 'no feedback.'  Between the [cold] weather, health issues, and seasonal band commitments during the weekends, I haven't had much luck making time to get it installed.

I'll do my best to work on it this coming Sunday.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Bob - my most sincere apologies on the 'no feedback.'  Between the [cold] weather, health issues, and seasonal band commitments during the weekends, I haven't had much luck making time to get it installed.

No worries - I knew back then that you had commitments and wouldn't be installing it until spring, I have sent out others since yours. Sorry to hear you're having health issues. If it was mentioned online I missed it - the new tach movement design has been seriously cutting into mt forum time.

Get better, warm up, don't worry about the clock.

Bob

smlogo.jpg

No worries - I knew back then that you had commitments and wouldn't be installing it until spring,  I have sent out others since yours. Sorry to hear you're having health issues. If it was mentioned online I missed it - the new tach movement design has been seriously cutting into mt forum time.

Get better, warm up, don't worry about the clock.

Not as much actual 'health issues,' as much as I had a touch of the winter crud (probably mild bronchitis and such) shortly before Christmas - all good now.  I think Sunday is this weekend's best shot at being a nice day, and I need to do this anyway, since I need to get that core back to you as well.  Thanks again for your patience.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Bob,

As you know, I received my clock last Saturday and gave it a quick test by hooking it up to my battery. I won't get to installing it for several weeks as I currently have the whole dash pulled apart. It will probably be a month or so before I can provide feedback for you.

Jim

I'm happy to report that my clock is working wonderfully and keeping great time! No issues whatsoever.  :thankyouyellow:

Since I don't know all of you by real name, please PM, post or email me when you place an order so I can give you your 7173 discount.

Hi Bob, I know I'm late to the party here but is there any chance the 7173 discount is still a thing on these clocks?

If it helps I am a repeat customer on your mini-tachs.

Cheers,

Brian

Bob, I think you're awesome!

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!