72 mach 1 rear seat swap

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4kMach1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 302
Hi everyone,

I am currently in the process of building a 347 stroker and complete c4 internal upgrade. Once that is done im going to start with front seat swap from a 03 mach 1, i have a good idea of how im going to do that. My question is has anyone swapped the stock rear seat of a 72 mach 1 with a rear seat from a 2003 mach 1. I already have the complete seat set form a 03 that was getting parted out. 400 for both front seats and the rear. I have everything except the bottom latch for the rear bottom seat. But that is something i can easily get latter on if i need them. My car is currently out of state so i dont have access to it for fitment. I know i can get new foam and covers for the rear through tmi. But since i already have i would like to try to use them. If any has or if there is a link to another post of this precess you could steer me to id greatly appreciate your help. And if i can not use them im planning on making a garage couch out of them.

Back