• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My 1974 Mercury Comet For Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
J

Hi Guys-

It’s been ages since I’ve been on here, but wanted to reach out as I recently picked up a 1974 Mercury Comet here in Central CA. It’s running now and actually doesn’t drive too bad. It’s  a clean title with what I believe is the 302 motor in it. The interior is really clean in it. Looking to get $8,500 obo. Will post more pics when Incan. Overall not a bad car. A work in progress

Last edited by a moderator:
I had both a 1970 and 1971 Maverick Grabber. Two of the best cars I had especially for the money. The 70 was less than $2,000 new and the grabber loaded with all the options was just over $3,000. I remember going to Bristol back then and Jack Roush came with a Maverick with a Boss 351. In that time you could go to the starting line and be 20' from the cars. On launch it would twist the body and the quarter panels would buckle up like it had been hit in the rear and them straighten back out. Wild car.

David

Back