• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old Ford Manuals, Parts Books and Info.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Ok right off the top the Mustang manuals stay with the cars so when I sell them will be there.

Before my disc crumbled in my neck I was trying to get stuff from the old garage sorted out so I could sell some. I have literally hundreds of old Ford service manuals, parts books, Accessory books, Crash manuals, Interchange manuals, Engineering Part # books, Showroom catalogs. Have some of the NASCAR programs from the 60's if you collect. 

I got some of them moved but still boxes and boxes in storage and the old garage.

Let me know what you might be looking for and I will see if I have. Cannot get other stuff out just what I have already.

There are parts books back into the 20's for Ford, Mercury and Lincoln. Some are NOS never greasy.

Interesting just to look at some of them. Did you know Ford a a full air suspension system in 1958 & 1959 but public was afraid of anything new back then so not many sold.

I have hundreds of magazine ads for cars some going back to I think 1909. If I had solid walls in garage I would wall paper it with them.

A neat collection! Do you have any single year Master Parts Catalogs?

Back