Car covers?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindstorm99

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good indoor car cover for a 73 Mach 1? Thank you for the info in advance! :)

I got mine from Empire covers.  Nice fit and nice soft felt inside.  Only wish they would have put an antennae grommet in.  Of course I can make sure it’s in the correct place now.

image.jpg

I went with Beverly Hills Auto Covers. Their indoor cover is very inexpensive, but good quality and soft inside. I didn't think their price for an outdoor cover was bad either. Overall very happy. 

https://www.beverlyhillsautocovers.com/car-covers-new/bh-premium-in-door-2-layer-car-cover.html?find=1973-ford-mustang-mach-i-197148

Thank you for your order from Beverly Hills Auto Covers. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have questions about your order, you can email us at [email protected] or call us at 310-438-5876.

Payment Method

PayPal Express Checkout

Shipping Method

Free Ground Shipping, 3-5 Days - Free Ground Shipping

Items

Qty

Price

Subtotal

$154.90

Shipping & Handling

$0.00

Discount (9d5bc465cc)

-$15.50

Grand Total

$139.40

BH Premium In-Door 2 Layer Car Cover

SKU: CC613

Year

Make

Ford

Model

Mustang

Body

Mach I

$34.95

BH Signature Water-Proof 5 Layer Car Cover

SKU: CC940

Year

Make

Ford

Model

Mustang

Body

Mach I

$119.95

Thank you, Beverly Hills Auto Covers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the Beverly Hills cover on my Mach 1 for 37 years in open pole barn. I did go through two of them wind blew off. I have their indoor covers also. I just took the antenna loose since I was not going to be driving. You can see the cover did it's job the other pic is after I cleaned it up. 

100_2191.JPG

DSC_1264.JPG

Back