Christine has left the building

mpbsr

After owning Christine for just about 8 years and having a blast with her, my eyes caught something else (still a Mustang) and I decided in Nov to put her up for sale and it was completed today. 

I would like to thank all the members here for their advice and encouragement for these last 8 years and I have passed this site info to the new owner and hope that they join.

Thanks again and God Speed. 

Edited by mpbsr

• mpbsr changed the title to Christine has left the building

Sorry to hear but I guess you had your reasons.  What did you get in place of her?  Don't be a stranger and visit us once in a while.  Good luck on your next venture.  

• Like 1

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Don't want to jinx myself as the Mustang is being inspected today. But once a deal is made and I own her, will def post pics.

Crazy how it sounds, laying in bed last night I do miss my 73. I didn't sell her for not being a true daily driver as I also have a 03 TJ that I drive. But for years had my eye on this type of Mustang but it was way out of my price range when it was new or a even a few years old.

Thanks

Edited by mpbsr