Anyone use these spash guards?

I've used them for over a decade with no issues.  You can shape the channel for a tighter fit.   My understanding is Jaeger Bros is very good at addressing issues with their products.  You might want to contact them directly (as well as NPD if you want to return them)

I have them on my car and love em! They work great and look good too. I used some small black binder clips to make sure they stay put. 

John - 72 Q Code

I have them, and I love them. They are awesome. 

Now that you mention it though, my rear passenger side outer wheel well does have a little tab at the bottom, where it meets the quarter; it gets in the way a bit, but the guards still fit and work fine. 

Lazarus

9-C51-EEB4-A25-A-4-F27-8-D01-0-EB879931296.jpg

I have had them on my 72 longer than I can recall, probably 12-15 years.  They work well, don't require holes or damage the paint, and don't take away from the car's appearance.  Kind of pricey, if I remember correctly.

Thanks to this post, I just ordered a set... 

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 7:39 AM, jpaz said:

I have them on my car and love em! They work great and look good too. I used some small black binder clips to make sure they stay put. 

What kind of clip did you use? I bought a set and they don't seen to want to stay on very well.

John J