1971 Mach 1 4 speed m code for sale

At the point with family kids and realization I have other projects that I’m going to let this one go. Been stored in a barn the last 15 years. I had it registered one summer prior to storing it. It’s a project car but is mostly complete. I’ll get pics soon (silver car in my other posts ) but here is the marti report. I’ll note it currently has a ram air plenum with correct flat hood springs. It also has a very very rare Ford racing aluminum intake over the counter dealer from 1971. The carb is not original nor is the distributor. I also converted it to power brakes. Fold down rear seat, rear spoiler, comp suspension. Try to get Pics this weekend . It’s stored off site 45 min from where I live in Utica ny. Looking for around $12,000 or best offer 

DEE045A6-118C-4AA7-8314-BCB1C915F0F0.jpeg

Wow! Apart from the factory tach, it shows to be almost exactly the same as my 71 M code. Date code 02/71 (22)

Why Ford chose NOT to put a tach on ALL 4 speed cars is beyond me. It's a MUST HAVE as far as I'm concerned.

Looking forward to see the pics, but alas, I'm not interested in buying it. I hope you get what it's worth. Good luck.

Marti Report.jpg

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

@mach1000

Where were you when I was looking in the area for a car?

I drive around Utica all of the time, I've only seen 2 other 71-73's around. I wish I'd seen some of your earlier posts to know there was another one around, or did I talk to you at Don's Ford a while back?

Mike 

Edited by mjseakan

5 hours ago, mjseakan said:

@mach1000

Where were you when I was looking in the area for a car?

I drive around Utica all of the time, I've only seen 2 other 71-73's around. I wish I'd seen some of your earlier posts to know there was another one around, or did I talk to you at Don's Ford a while back?

Mike 

You might have talked to my dad or father. Both have 71 cougars.