Hello, newbie here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AarakXalon

Reaction score
My Car
1989 5.0 Lx Hatch
1965 F100 Swb Stepside
1971 mustang coupe
Hello, I am Jr and I am looking forward to getting to know and meet most of yall. A little background about me I have owned one 95 gt I traded it for my 1989 which I still own and kill Camaros with ;-) well I just bought a 1971 coupe :-D my favorite bodystyle personally :-D she needs some work and I hope to receive some good advice while I'm here so here's to getting to know yall and the 65 f100 is also mine it just got finished up with a frame off restoration now only needs little things to be done O:)

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

Welcome tot he forums! We are glad to have you aboard! Looks like a great coupe project!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your 71 I also have a 71 that I traded a 65 for.

0926101733.jpg

Welcome from Mobile, Alabama! Looks like you have a few nice cars! Be sure to pin your area on our member map under fun stuff at the top of the page.

Wow thanks for the warm welcome you guys :-D me and my stepdad restored the truck and mustang is next but I'm going to try it by myself to see how much he taught me stayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back